Index du Forum

Salut, pour poster un sujet il vous suffit de cliquer sur s'enregistrer et suivre les infOs .... à +

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

all the discussion from last year

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Les jardiniers de l'AFPA [ mars 2009 ] -> Discussions géniales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zhangzk

MessagePosté le: Lun 8 Oct - 03:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: all the discussion from last year Répondre en citant

Preparing for Giannis Antetokounmpo kept Mike Budenholzer up at night. Now Womens Jaroslav Halak Jersey , one of the NBA’s budding superstars will be on Budenholzer’s side after the former Atlanta Hawks coach was formally introduced on Monday as the new leader of the Milwaukee Bucks.
”It was miserable coaching against him and I’m so happy to be (saying), `34’s on my team?”’ Budenholzer said, referring to Antetokounmpo’s jersey number. ”That’s like really cool.
”He’s a nightmare to coach against, to game-plan, to figure out how you can keep him away from the basket.”
No need to worry about that anymore. But Budenholzer’s experience with building strong defensive teams in Atlanta should come in handy for Milwaukee.
The 48-year-old Budenholzer went 213-197 in five seasons with the Hawks. Budenholzer was named the NBA coach of the year in 2015, when he led the Hawks to a franchise-record 60 wins and an appearance in the Eastern Conference finals. The Hawks held foes to 97.1 points per game and 36 percent shooting that season.
Atlanta went an Eastern Conference-worst 24-58 this season. But they were rarely blown out, losing 21 games by fewer than 10 points and only seven by 20 or more points.
Atlanta is rebuilding. Budenholzer now takes over a team moving into a new downtown arena that is in position to challenge for a top-four seed in the East next year – especially if it can play more consistent defense.
”I think with the individual talents we have in Milwaukee … I think one of the words I used in the interview process was, `How can we unlock this talent defensively?”’ Budenholzer said. ”I just think there’s so much to work with.”
Start with the 6-foot-11 Antetokounmpo, whose length and athleticism make him a threat on both ends of the floor. Khris Middleton has grown into a good two-way player, while Eric Bledsoe and Malcolm Brogdon provide toughness at point guard.
The Bucks are coming off a 44-win season and third playoff appearance in four years. They also allowed 106.8 points a game and had problems with rebounding and defending the 3-point line http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com/marcus-cooper-jersey , and coach Jason Kidd was fired at midseason.
In Budenholzer, they got an experienced coach with a track record of developing players and a resume that traces back to a 17-year stint as an assistant with the San Antonio Spurs. San Antonio won four NBA titles while Budenholzer was there.
”Finding the right person, the right fit for this team … to help this group take the next step was paramount,” general manager Jon Horst said. ”Ultimately after going through the process, it was clear that Bud was the right guy to do that.”
Budenholzer said players would be able to understand his defensive principles quickly, which would help in ”freeing them up to be great on that side of the court.”
The details are still being worked out. He’s barely been on the job for five days, and he’s hoping that most of his staff from Atlanta follows him to Milwaukee. Budenholzer hasn’t even met the whole team.
But he has had breakfast already with the Bucks’ two best players, Middleton and Antetokounmpo. Building a solid relationship with Antetokounmpo, especially, might be his one of his most important tasks for now.
”And those conversations Womens Landon Collins Jersey , I look forward to having with Giannis and listening to Giannis too. He’s a smart player,” Budenholzer said. ”I think together, he and I will probably push each other. But I look forward to pushing him. He believes it, I believe it. He’s going to get a lot better.”

IRVINE, Calif. (AP) Ever since the Rams came home to Los Angeles two seasons ago, a big segment of their long-faithful local fan base has pleaded with them to dress better.
The Rams have listened to their fans’ pleas, and now the NFL is allowing them to wear their classic blue-and-yellow uniforms five times at the Coliseum this season.
The Rams will don the franchise’s traditional uniforms in their final five home games this season, chief operating officer Kevin Demoff announced Friday to a thrilled throng of Rams supporters at training camp.
”I’m excited for our fans, because their voice was heard in the NFL office,” Demoff said. ”We’re glad that we were able to deliver for them.”
The Rams’ uniform choices have attracted uncommon scrutiny since mere days after the team announced its return to California in 2016. Most local fans fondly remember the Rams in their royal blue jerseys with yellow pants Akiem Hicks Jersey , which the Rams wore from 1973 until 1999.
The St. Louis Rams won the Super Bowl in the white version of that uniform, but swapped out that color scheme the next season in favor of a navy-and-gold look. The Rams tweaked their look when they moved back to LA, and the Rams wore a hybrid look last season that resembled the blue-and-white look worn by the Los Angeles Rams from 1964-72, but with accents of the St. Louis gold.
The Rams adopted the classic blue-and-yellow look as their throwback uniform when they moved home, and they’ve worn it in two home games apiece over their first two seasons in the Coliseum. Their fans wanted more, and they’re getting it.
”(The NFL) understood our fans’ requests about why we wanted to wear throwbacks more,” Demoff said. ”They saw the passion. We sent them all the letters, all the discussion from last year.”
The Rams essentially were allowed to swap out their current navy-blue jerseys for their throwbacks for four games during the upcoming season. The team spent several games last season wearing what appeared to be mismatched navy jerseys and pants, and fans were fed up.
They’ll also swap their current white-horned helmets for gold horns while wearing the throwbacks. The Rams’ headgear also is historic: they have the first NFL helmets ever to feature a logo, after halfback Fred Gehrke painted the horns onto the leather helmets in 1948.
After the NFL agreed to the switch this week Kailer Yamamoto Jersey , the Rams will wear the royal blue jerseys with yellow ram horns around the shoulders in five of their seven home games. Their eighth ”home” game is in Mexico City, where the Rams will wear their yellow ”Color Rush” alternate uniforms.
The Rams will wear their current white home jerseys in their two preseason home games and their first two regular-season games at the Coliseum in September. That decision will force their opponents to wear colored jerseys in the hottest temperatures of the season.
The team also will wear the blue-and-yellow gear with roughly the same frequency in 2019, Demoff said.
But this franchise’s uniform saga is far from over.
The Rams have long planned to unveil new uniforms when they move into their palatial new stadium in Inglewood for the 2020 season. Demoff indicated the new look is likely to be ”a blend” of the classic and the new.
”Certainly we know where the fans’ passion on colors and uniforms are,” Demoff said. ”But we want to make sure we walk into the world’s newest and most modern stadium with a uniform design that is reflective of our history, but also reflects the building that we’ve just constructed.”

Indianapolis Colts Elite Jerseys

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 8 Oct - 03:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Les jardiniers de l'AFPA [ mars 2009 ] -> Discussions géniales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation